Hello, Pod 6! 

I just want to begin by saying I enjoyed reading through your draft and I believe your final resource has a lot of promise!

Appropriate outcomes

I am a little confused about what your outcomes are. I imagine your questions must be your outcomes because there are 6 of them, but then I am confused about what your big ideas are. I would consider clearly identifying what your outcomes are.

Alignment

Your document stays consistent throughout. It is clear what you are trying to get your audience to learn. 

As a side note, I love that you added misconceptions. It is so important to include misconceptions on this topic so that your audience can really think about what they already know about stress.

Interactivity

The assessment plan shows promise for interactivity. 

In the first formative assessment, learners are able to individually create concept maps about their workplace. I love the formative assessment idea of the concept map. In the education program, we use these all the time for formative assessments. 

In the second formative assessment, the audience will assess whether their reactions have been healthy or unhealthy. I do however wonder what this will look like in your resource. Will the audience post in a discussion form? Will they create a blog post? You should provide the forum that will be used for this assessment. 

For the first summative assessment, the audience writes advice on how to approach stressors. I love this idea because it allows learners to step outside of their own scenarios and look at something from the outside. I also wonder what kind of platform you are providing for this assessment.

For the second summative assessment, the learners look at their formative assessments and create a plan of action. What will this plan of action look like? You might consider creating a template or creating an assignment outline for this assessment. 

Inclusivity

While reading this, I was unsure of what your contexts are for inclusivity. As per the assignment outline, you should have 3 contexts present in the group of learners. For example, you could include hard of hearing, and if you decide to include auditory technology then you can include citations. 

Technology use

I did not see any technology that you plan on using for this resource. I would consider providing the materials that you would plan to use for each resource. For example, there are a ton of great websites for creating a concept map on the web! This way your audience can create the web, and share it with you for feedback. 

Additionally, as stated above, you should consider how your learners are sharing their assessments. My group has created a google classroom for forum posts, but you could also have them create blog posts on WordPress. Google docs/google drive are other great open resources that could be used. 

Rationale

I agree that stress management is an important topic to discuss. This is why I chose to peer review your resource! Do not forget to include what type of technology you are going to use for your resource.

It is also unclear what your learning theory and designs are so perhaps you might consider including this in your rationale. I would assume it falls more under the constructivism theory because learners are using their knowledge to create new ideas. Once you create the layout of your resource, I believe you will be able to find what learning design you hope to achieve. 

Presentation

The layout of your resource is laid out nicely. Although, it looks like your draft includes a play-by-play of what you would do for your interactive resource, rather than providing the interactive resource itself. As a learner, I was looking forward to working through the activity and learning more about how to reduce stress. One idea is to create a PowerPoint so that the audience can work through the resource and the activities. 

Another thing to note is that I do not see a target age for your resource, so you might want to include who your audience is. 

Grammar and spelling

Grammar and spelling are overall good!

Citations

Perhaps you might consider adding some more in-text citations to your explanation and effects. Thanks for creating a reference guide at the end of your document, I am looking forward to checking these out!

Thank you for sharing your draft with us! Link to Pod 6’s draft:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Jmjg4VDZebLqOJsvlNYt_JfH41nrMMX2z6Qdl45yTc/edit?usp=sharing